You can enjoy all the pleasures of Banana Bread in a bite size portion AND without gluten! I came up with the perfect gluten free recipe for fluffy banana bread muffins that are sure to impress you. Once you taste these muffins, you’ll be printing the recipe and laminating it to put on your fridge so you can make them every week. Yes, they are THAT good!
Gluten Free Banana Bread Muffins
- 4 medium/large over ripe bananas
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 3 large egg
- 1 cup all-purpose gluten free flour like Namaste or Better Batter
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup of Carrington Farm's Flax-Chia Blend
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel four bananas and blend them in your KitchenAid mixer for about 1 minute
- Add the brown sugar, coconut oil, and eggs to the beaten bananas and blend again until smooth.
- Reduce speed to low. Add flours, flax and chia seeds, baking soda, and salt and continue to beat in mixer until smooth. Then add the yogurt and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Line your muffin pan with paper or silicone liners.
- Fill muffin cups to three-quarters full.
- Bake until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean, about 20-25 minutes for regular muffins (15-20 minutes for mini muffins)
- Let muffins cool in pan for 2-3 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool. Store, covered, at room temperature for up to 4 days.
Grab this gorgeous bronze 12-cup muffin pan at Macys, on sale for $20.
Another must-have you need in your kitchen for baking is this Martha Stewart cooling rack that is at Macys, on sale for just $14.99!
Be sure to check out Macys Promos and Coupon Codes on Groupon before you check out though! You can always find deals, promos, and coupon codes for all your favorites stores right on Groupon. Be sure to bookmark their website and check it out before checking out!
Let me know if you enjoyed my recipe for delicious banana muffins!